Reservations may only be made by those in charge (IR, Co-IR, Assistant Coordinator or authorised by them). If they do not have this right, permission must be requested from the person in charge.
How is it authorised?
The IR, Co-IR or Assistant Coordinator must send an email to email@example.com authorising the user, attaching the email @us.es or UVUS of the interested party.
What is shown in the calendar?
All users will only be able to see the minimum information about the bookings already established in the calendar.
In order to make a booking, you must select a time slot that is not already occupied in the calendar corresponding to the chosen room and fill in the mandatory information in the application form. In the event of any anomaly in the selection of the booking, the application will display a message or alert.
Characteristics of all bookings
- Fill in all the obligatory fields in the application form, otherwise the booking cannot be processed.
- It must be made 24 hours before the start of the booking, otherwise contact the person in charge of reservations in the Administration Department in person.
- Periodic bookings may not exceed 3 months.
- You can only make a periodical booking for the same group 15 days before the end of the currently active periodical booking.
In case of needing another periodical booking, please contact personally with the person in charge of bookings in the Administration Department.
Modification of reservation
- It can only be made by the owner of the reservation or by authorised members of the same group.
- If the booking is made periodically, it will be possible to modify one or all of the events from the one following the last event held.
- New booking parameters can be established as long as they are available. In the event of any anomaly in the selection of the new booking, the application will display a message or alert.
- It can only be carried out by the owner of the reservation or by authorised members of the same group.
- If the booking is periodic, you can modify one or all events from the one following the last event held.
Control of use
The room will only be open to the group that has made the reservation.
You can make a reservation in the calendar without previous validation in the system, as external staff to the centre... if you have previously filled in all the fields of the form when specifying a date or you can also request a reservation by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: All requests, modifications or cancellations of bookings in the Assembly Hall must be supervised by the administrator. In each of the cases will be communicated to the interested parties via email, including the person in charge of rooms.